Wednesday 2 April 2014

ELF Ultimate Look Mauve Set Review & Swatches ❤

Good morning Lovelies ❤❤

I hope you all are having a lovely day! I love trying new makeup and was very excited to receive this ELF kit from my friend as a gift. I wanted to share some swatches and a review of all the products :)

I love mauve!
The set includes one pair of eyelashes, black eyeliner, Lengthening and Defining mascara, pencil sharpener, sponge applicator, and three eye shadows.
                    I quiet enjoy ELF lashes and for the price you can just not beet it!
One thing I don't like about this kit is how these eye shadows do not have any names on them. It's not a big issue but I am the type of person that likes to know the names of everything.
                               Above is the eye shadow shades without eye shadow primer.
                            Above is swatched with eye primer. I love these shades SO much!
  They are a bit powdery and are not terribly pigmented but you can definitely build them up  to a nice shade! They do have fallout so you need to make sure to tap your brush!
As for the mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow brush. Do not waste your money! These products are beyond terrible! The mascara was ridiculously thick and goopy. You could not even apply it to your lashes because it was too thick.
 
The eyeliner was hard to apply and did not last long enough finish applying mascara.
It shows up more of a grey then a black which is my pet peeve for black eyeliner!
 
And the eye shadow brush has the worst fallout I have ever seen in a brush! It would literally fall out in large chunks as you were applying it! 
 

                                                                            4/10
                                                Would I Re-purchase? Not as a kit
                                                              Price: $7 for set $1 a piece


                                                             ❤❤
                                          KatXoXo




3 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing..:-)

Reubenna Dutta said...

Not looks like a very impressive kit. Nicely reviewed

Maria ativoN said...

i love that fake eyelashes !
oh come on they are so gorgeous .. XD
nice review kat ! :)