Thursday 21 November 2013

Current Favorites

Hey Dolls ❤❤
I have been on a quest to try and use up some of my products before I buy more. So far its been.....not very successful. What can I say you never really realize how much product really comes in most things. I have finished up a few things though so maybe in a month or two I will be able to do an empties post! (Fingers crossed!)
 
While looking through my drawers I came across all of these products and fell in love with them all over again!


 
 

This Wet-n-Wild Eyeshadow in ENVY is a lovely pearlescent forest green. I bought it last year and was not fond of it with my skin tone. When I tried it out again with different primer and highlight color I absolutely loved it!!
Freeze It Mega Freeze Hair Spray
I received some hot curlers for my birthday and have been in desperate need of a good hairspray. I have very thin hair that can not hold a curl to save my life. This has been the most successful in holding a curl for any amount of time. I am still on the hunt for something better but as far as drugstore hairspray this is the best I have used!

This Foundation was a holy grail of mine a couple years ago. I still had a couple in my vanity from when I bought a stock pile of them from the dollar store (Yes I buy foundation at the dollar store!) I completely forgot how much I love this for my skin type. It is definitely not for people with oily skin because this is very oily. But for someone with extreme dry skin it is perfect! Too bad it is discontinued :(
I have been obsessed with facial scrubs lately. I have been using a couple different kinds but the brand Keyano A Romantics is my favorite. I have a mango and a coconut lime salt scrub and they make my skin SO soft. They don't have a lot of gel in them that come in most scrubs but instead are mainly salt.
This is the Nail Strengthener I am using at the moment. As soon as I switched from my Essie Grow Stronger to this I noticed a lot of growth in my nails right away! I like the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength formula better because it is not as thick. But I found this for $2 so I can make it work!
I have put this in my favorites before and it continues to be one of my favorite lip balms. It is very similar to Baby Lips but with a bit more of a red tint to it. I love it and it smells delicious!
When I first tried Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Primer I was very put of by how pigmented it was compared to other primers I have used. I find if I give it more time to dry it works just as good as other primers.


The Balm Hot Mamma has quickly became one of my favorite blushes. I wasn't sure how much I would like the shimmer in this on my cheeks but it gives such a nice glow that is so gorgeous! I always get compliments when I wear this!

                              What are you loving right now?

                                                     ❤❤
                                             KatXoXo

13 comments:

Heather said...

I love that wet and wild shadow, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Chantal said...

I've tried the Essence eye shadow primer and for me it creased within 3-4 hours. :-(
I'll need to try it again and do a full review on it.

KatXoXo said...

@CrazyBeautifulMakeup-
Me too I think it is my favorite shade from them :)
@Chantal Halley-
I never have problems with my eyeshadow creasing no matter what primer I use (unless it is cream) I do find that it fades a little faster then I thought in the beginning. I like it for work though if I was going somewhere special I would use something else for sure!

Unknown said...

the green eyeshadow is gorgeous, as well as Hot Miami :)

check out my giveaway over on my blog,
http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

Erica D said...

Hi hun, Thanks for following my blog and leaving your lovely comment. I am stopping by to follow back and check out your posts. I LOVE that green shadow, I just got one like that and I love it. I am a bit obsessed with emerald green right now lol.

http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

The blush looks like it would be a good dupe for Nars Orgasm

Anonymous said...

This blush is amazing ;)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh the scrub looks great!:) lovely post!♥ I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

www.lorietta.cz


Lorietta Facebook page


Ann said...

I love the forest green eyeshadow,
I always use that shade.

Emily said...

The blusher looks amazing, I love the shimmer! :)

Emily / Glittery Teacups

Missy said...

The green one is my favorite! I love green and the shimmer! =)

www.missysworld.com

Beauty Box said...

The Hot Mamma blusher looks amazing! It looks like a lovely shade for around Christmas time :) x

Hola Bambi said...

Sally Hansen topcoats are the best!!! X