Thursday 5 September 2013

Essie Madison Ave-Hue

Hello Lovelies ❤❤
I am back!! And I am thinking for good this time (who really knows for sure.) But my job has ended so I have a lot of free time on my hands as of now. So what better then to spend it blogging?! I have lots of exciting stuff to share and am very excited for upcoming posts!

Today I wanted to share the second polish I picked up from Essie's Madison Ave-hue collection. The polish that was named after the collection and the one I could not wait to get my hands on!



I definitely think that Essie has stepped up their game this past year. Every collection they come out with I am drooling over all the colors! And they seem to be pumping out the collections every time I turn around, and lets be honest as a girl with a polish obsession I do not mind one bit! This polish definitely did not disappoint. 

I am a sucker for creams that have very subtle shimmer in them so it is no surprise that I am head over heals for this polish! The formula was quiet easy to use. The color, a nice bright barbie fuchsia pink that has a lovely glossy finish. One thing I just love about Essie is the glossy finish they all have. This polish is for sure one that will happily stay in my collection until the very last drop!

                                                                        ❤❤
                                      KatXoXo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely shade :) I'm so happy Essie is finally available in our drugstores :)

sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty! And indeed, the subtle bit of shimmer in it is really nice.

KatXoXo said...

@Sanja- Me too!! Thanks :)

@Kissandmakeupsbeautyblog.com-
Oh I just love subtle shimmers in cream bases!! They are my fave!