Wednesday 26 September 2012

Essence: Grey to be Here

Hey Girlies ❤❤

If you don't already Know I am a little obsessed with Essence nail polish!! I have spent hours looking at the website and then searching for swatches all over the internet. There is just so many gorgeous colors to choose from!! Sadly, only a select few make it here to Canada which drives me crazy!! I am always stopping in to Shoppers Drug Mart to check if they have any new colors and usually I'm out of luck but to my surprise they actually did have a few new colors. They also had the new bottle size which is now 8ml compared to the old 5ml!! Anyways here is my favorite color out of the five I got, Grey to be Here!!



 

Sorry for the p0or picture quality these pictures are just not doing it justice!! As you can tell from the photo my daughter got a hold of this bottle and poored some of it out (and on my floor!! AHH!!) This formula is absolutely perfect!! It is creamy and smooth and applies like a dream!! There is very fine glitter that shines in the light but does not overpower the perfect grey color!! I'm going to be picking up a second bottle of this one because I will definetly be using up the 8ml!!

Disclaimer: All products were purchased with my own money :)

                                                                                               ❤❤
                                                                           KatXoXo

6 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This is gorgeous, one of my favorite Essence polishes ever! I just love the pink shimmer it has. We don't get too many of the Essence LE collections here, just the core and some random ones.

Pandorah's Box said...

I love grey nail polish! I will have to stop into Shoppers myself and have a look for this!

Barbara Tamez ♥ xo said...

Grey is a great color!!! I so need to get my nails done but im
Thinking about a nude color & sparkles :)

PolishandCharms said...

Looks beautiful on you!

Maria Sself said...

Wow, the color is truly beautiful!

KarenD said...

I wish we got more Essence here, too!