Friday 4 May 2012

Pretty Finds

Hey Dollies ❤❤

Hope your all have a fabulous friday :) Yesterday I went shopping and was so happy with the items I got!!  Take a look !!


I got:
A Mirrored Jewlery box ❤❤
Cargo Safari Collection
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Replenishing Mask


                                            The Cargo Safari Collection included:
                                                     Blush in: Coral Beach
                                                    Lip Gloss in : Serengeti
                                            Triple Action Mascara in: Black
                                                   Eye Pencil in: Khaki
                                                Eye Shadow Duo in: ED-13

I am most excited about the Jewlery box !! I have been searching for a mirrored jewlery box for a good price forever!! I'm not sure if you guys have checked out my "Wishlist" page but Haysworth Stand up Jewlery box:
has been on my list for a while!! But its $419 and I have so many other wants that I would rather spend the $50 on the smaller one I got :) I also got the cargo Safari Collection for only $20 because someone had opended it. Have a great weekend Sweets ❤❤

                                                                     KatXoXo
                                                 ❤❤

                                                         

9 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

Love the Cargo collection! It's a great brand

Quemando Fantasias

Unknown said...

Great stuff.
Let us know how you like that Cargo makeup.
~Jazmin

Sara said...

great picks. the cargo collection looks good :)

Aida said...

My dear,
you've got such a nice blog full of great tips and inspirations!I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

aw it's lovely to get organised again! lovely makeup too <3
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

oooh loving the mirrored jewellery box

spilledpolish said...

Just found your blog :)
Love your posts that I'm seeing so far :)

xo, maddy

All Things Wonderful said...

OOO I'm loving the jewellery box :)
xxx

Marie said...

I would like to have a mirrored jewelry box too. Yours is pretty.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com