Monday 12 September 2011

Nootd and Cute Airfreshener

Hey lovleys <3
I wanted to share one of  my old time loves OPI's "My Private Jet". I used to be so obsessed with this nail polish and think I got a little 'overdose' of it because I put it away for about a year. Well I noticed it in my nail polish box last week and decided to use it again since I haven't for so long!! And I instantly felt just the way I did before 'in love' <3 It's so pretty and reminds me of a black sky with stars!! This nail polish is an absolute dream to apply! Two coats, dry's in no time at all!! And this polish seriously lasts so long without chipping!! ahhh love :)




                                                        Isn't it perfection??

Aaaand!! Look at the cutest little air freshener Grant brought home for me!! lala love it!!

KatXoXo

6 comments:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

aw, love the hello kitty air freshener!

Cassandra said...

i love the nailpolish!!!! the air freshner is cute but i dont like hello kitty

Anonymous said...

I do love this polish!

Sweethestia said...

Love the polish, this color is good for night party,

BeautyBehaved said...

ahahahahaha OVERDOSSE! i deffinetly hear you on that acouple yrs back i wore a dark red on my toes over and over and now i never wear that color
totally lovin that freshner to cute

<3 BB

Anonymous said...

Beautifal!!

Xox