Tuesday 17 May 2011

Goals For Spring

Hello my sweets
Hope your all having a good start to your weeks!! Mine is busy busy!! But who really is not busy now a days??Right?? Hereès the list of the most important things I need to accomplish in the next month or so...

                                                 ♥1. Stay on top of house cleaning
I am SO bad for leaving laundry & cleaning until I have to devote an entire day to cleaning. If I do a little bit everyday I know I can eliminate this!! I do the same with taking stuff out of my car!!
                                                  ♥2. Drinking more tea compared to coffee
Lately I have been drinking way too much coffee!! I am pretty new to drinking coffee so I can only imagine what it is going to progress to. I would like to start drinking more green tea and stick to ONE cup of coffee a day!!
                                                 ♥3. Work out 2-3 times a week ATLEAST
I find it SO hard to worjout now that I have a 4 month old baby. My boyfriend works long hours so I donèt really have the opportunity to go to the gym. So I need to push myself to do workout videos go for walks or jogs.
                                                 ♥4.Get a tan
I have been looking at old pictures of myself and I had so much color!! I am half Native half Polish so I have a bit of a natural tan. But I swear I am fading!! So I want to try and get a nice golden tan by summer!!

KatXoXo

4 comments:

Sanam said...

Lol, I am totally awful at cleaning the house too. My room is a tip if I don't clean it regularly :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Becky said...

These are good goals, I can resonate with all of them! Good luck!!!

Tess Atkinson said...

Nice targets! x

Jaci Walker said...

Nice goals. I wish I could get a tan, but if you hold up a white piece of paper next to me, the paper is more tanned than me. I wish it was about to be summer where I live, since it's about to be winter.

I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

:)