Thursday 5 May 2011

Cherry Blossom Body Products

Hey Dolls,
When I was house-sitting on the weekend I found a little thank you present from my friend. It was this lovely gist basket full of yummy lotions and bath products! They were all Cherry Blossom scented which I LOVE!! It's smells so yummy!!
What I got:
                                                       ❤ Cherry Blossom Bath Salts
                                                        ❤ Lufa
                                                  ❤Cherry Blossom Body Souffle
                                      ❤ Cherry Blossom Shower Gel

                                                ❤Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
                                                   ❤Cherry Blossom Body Butter, my fave!!

I've only tried the body butter and the lotion and love them both :) I'm addicted to yummy lotions and body butters though!! I'm not sure what body souffle is though?? Is it lotion or like something to pour in the bath? Not sure...I'm looking forward to taking a nice long bath and using these bath salts though!!

KatXoXo

6 comments:

Mie said...

Aww how nice!!!!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Awww how thoughful! The body butter must be yummy (:

KatXoXo said...

Mie-I know :) ♥
Gaby- It was so nice of her!! ♥

Monica said...

Lovely blog!! :)

sphlovescosmetics said...

I always liked these gift sets.

KatXoXo said...

Monica-Thanks love ♥
sphlovescosmetics-Me too!! ♥