Wednesday 6 April 2011

A Photo of Myself From Two Years Ago

Hellllo Ladies :)
How are you all doing?? Well as sticking to my little challenge here is a picture of me from two years ago! In this picture I was 19 and I was out clubing. It was one of the first times I went clubing. It's so wierd how my life was SOOO different back then and it was only two years ago. I was still living at home with my mom and sister and I was taking a year off from school. I was single and spent my weekends with my friends and out and about. Now I'm a mom to a beautiful little girl and I have a great boyfriend. I have a great house and am finishing up school and soon will get to start a career. Even though I have so much more responsibility and can't be as care free as I once was I would not change anything. I love my life :)

KatXoXo

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pic!
Thank you for the comment :)
following too!

Kisses xxo

KatXoXo said...

Thanks love :)