Sunday 17 April 2011

Challenge: My Last Purchase and My fave Movie

Hey everyone!
Hope you all had a good weekend and are now having a relaxing Sunday evening. I spent my weekend baking and visiting family. Me and Ava also spent a night at my moms which was very nice. Me and my sister stayed up late talking and watching old movies. Which was so nice and reminded me of when I was younger and we would just lay in bed talking all night! I miss that! When I was a teenager I couldn`t wait till I moved out but now that I have I can`t wait for my visits at my moms house!! I miss always having my mom and sister around to talk to whenever. The phone just does not compare!! & it`s definetly not the same asking my boyfriend if my outfit looks good. Anyways on to my post. I again have two of my challenge posts in one (I know I suck lol)
                                   The Last Purchase I made:
          An Xtra-Large double double. Exciting hey! I`m addicted to caffiene!
                   & My Favourite Movie:

I have SO many fave movies it was really hard to choose one. Romy and Michelles High School Reunion is one of my top favourite though!! I can watch it over and over! I love girly movies!!

What are your favourtie movies..
KatXoXo

5 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

Haha asking the boy if the outfit looks good is never as much fun as asking a sibling or mother's advice, or just general female advice :L
Much Love
Roisin Elizabeth
xoxox

Yasmins Intro said...

Love it! All Girly <3

Yasmin

Joanna Louise said...

Haha I love that film! Never fails to put me in a great mood x

FOREVER '92 said...

That movie cracks me up!
"I'm the Mary, and you're the Rhoda" -random quote lol

KatXoXo said...

Dress.Shoes.Lipstick.Love-I know! I always get the "you like fine..can we leave yet?!" ♥
Yasmins-Intro-Thanks ♥
Joanna Louise-I know me eather!! ♥
Forever '92- lol me too!! ♥