Monday 16 June 2014

OPI Pedal Faster Suzi❤

Hello my loves
Hope you all are enjoying your week so far! Although the days are longer they seem to be going by SO much faster! Does anybody else feel like summer always flies by? Or is it just me? Anyways, today I wanted to share one of OPI loves (it's hard to find an OPI I don't love!)
                                                            Pedal Faster Suzi





Every girl needs a baby pink sparkly polish and this one is great! It is a bit sheer so if you do have longer nails you can see through your tips. If that bothers you you can always put a base coat of pink or white. The formula on this is perfect. Because it is a sheer color you need three thin coats, but if you use a base coat two is perfect! I am obsessed with this nail polish and would recommend it to anyone!

                                                                              10/10
                                                     Would I Re-purchase? Absolutely!
                                                              Price: $8-10 at most Salons

                                                                              ❤❤
                                                                      KatXoXo

13 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Love this shade so much <3

Beauty Box said...

I love this polish, it is one of my fave OPI ones too :) x

Beauty Box said...

I love this polish, it is one of my fave OPI ones too :) x

kali said...

Really beautiful colour! I love the OPI nail polishes :)

Kisses, Kali
My blog | Giveaway

KatXoXo said...

@Bisma Ruth- Thanks dolly!
@Beauty Unearthly-Me too, an old fave!

@Beauty Box- Isn't it wonderful?!

@ Kalina Eneva- Me too, never disappointed by this brand!

Unknown said...

So lovely color! <3

❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
Rinako

KarenD said...

Very pretty shimmer in this one--now I'm wondering if I should hunt down a bottle. :)

t said...

Nice colour!

xo T.
Initialed

Nicole Prorok said...

This color is so pretty! Love it!

Ellie-Jean said...

Hi! I love reading your blog so i've added a link to your blog on my blogroll! Take a look, perhaps you could add me to yours? xxx
www.jellybeanbeauty-28.blogspot.co.uk

Btw my most recent blog post is about self-confidence and bullying - check it out? I did a post before that about the evolution of fashion, you might find it interesting! xxx

Susan Greenfield said...

This shade is perfect for spring and can also be used during winter! I love it!

Minesh Patel Bedford said...

Lovely shade! It's so feminine!

Shan Shan said...

"
A big holler from Tropika Club Magazine.

Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

1. Top 10 Brows & Lashes In North Of Singapore

2.Top 10 Hair Removal Salons In Northern Of Singapore

3.7 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency

4. Your Top 11 Escape Rooms in Singapore - Can You Break Free?

5.61 Free Online Courses with Harvard University"