Wednesday 16 April 2014

Style Spotlight: Holly Madison ❤

Hello my loves❤ 
This week for my style post I wanted to talk about someone who I have liked for years; Miss Holly Madison. When I picture girly she is what comes to mind! Her earlier outfits were definitely a tad more risqué but has toned it down the last couple years. Here are a few of my favourite outfits from Miss Madison...













I am obsessed with Holly's signature flowy dress and cardigan. It is very 50's Housewife with a fun flirty twist. Not only do I love fashion sense but I am obsessed with her hair! It reminds me of princess hair. This girl has fun with her style and takes lots of chances. She might not always be spot on but you have to admire her creativity!

                                                                                  ❤❤
                                                  KatXoXo

                                                                             

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I really like Holly. Does she still make Holly's World? Xx

RetroStreetStation said...

great inspirations!!
Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin or facebook? It would be great, just let me know :)

Kisses,
Maria
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

So lovely pics~ ^_^

❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

Imemily said...

I'm following you back now
MY-Emily

Followupfashion said...

I love her hair color;)

Darren Demers said...

I am obsessed with Holly's signature flowy dress and cardigan. It is very 50's Housewife with a fun flirty twist. Not only do I love fashion sense but I am obsessed with her hair! It reminds me of princess hair. This girl has fun with her style and takes lots of chances. She might not always be spot on but you have to admire her creativity! winter shawls , shawls uk , dressy shawls , mens shawls , shawls manufacturers , fur shawl , cashmere shawl , wedding shawl , black shawl , white shawl