Monday 14 April 2014

Essie Under Where ❤

Hello my loves❤ 
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I went out for the first time without my kids since I had Austyn back in February. It was really nice to have a night with adults but I could not wait to get back to my babies! I'm becoming one of those parents that can't be away from their children...oh my!  

    Anyway today I am sharing a very pretty nail polish I picked up last year from the Essie
      Resort collection 2013. I am not sure why but it took me this long to actually wear it!

Under Where is one of those colours that I can never decide if it is pink or purple.
Essie describes it is a Orchid shade, so let's go with that!

The colour of this polish is one that makes me happy just looking at it! It is just so darn beautiful and refreshing. Definitely a must have I must admit! The formula on it is amazing, thinner then most Essie's but no streaking. Two coats is perfect. Dry time is average. Overall just a fantastic nail polish & one I would recommend!

                                                                                  10/10
                                                           Would I Re-purchase? Absolutely
                                                             Price: $8 @ Nail Polish Canada.com

                                                                                     ❤❤
                                                    KatXoXo

9 comments:

Tamit24 said...

what a lovely shade to wear durinh this spring! :)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This color is both vibrant and pretty! I can totally understand why it would make you happy just looking at it on your nails :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

Mary Rigby said...

I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC? (Let me now in my blog)

Blue & Birds (click here)

-Mary Rigby

Des said...

Such a pretty color! I used it a few weeks ago and it does make me happy too! Enjoy it!

Des | Simple Charm Beauty

Beauty Unearthly said...

Love the colour!
Have a beautiful Tuesday dear! <3

Daisie said...

This color is so pretty!
Do you think you could check out my blog? I'm just starting out!

daisies-and-skulls.blogspot.com

Foxyetal said...

This colour is gorgeous X

Foxyetal said...

This colour is gorgeous X

Darren Demers said...

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I went out for the first time without my kids since I had Austyn back in February. It was really nice to have a night with adults but I could not wait to get back to my babies! I'm becoming one of those parents that can't be away from their children. shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , woolen shawl , evening shawl , silk shawl , bridal shawl , ladies shawl , chiffon shawl