Monday 17 February 2014

Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Candy Bar

Hey Beauties ❤❤
Hope you all are doing lovely. This week has been a tad crazy as Austyn made her arrival last Tuesday :) I will be doing a post on her later this week! Today I wanted to share a lipgloss from a brand that I have yet to be disappointed by; Essence! I have loved every product I have got from them so far and this is no exception.

                                                  Essence Stay With me Lipgloss
                                                09 Candy Bar

Candy Bar is a bright red with a tinge of pink. It is a red that is very easy to pull off without looking too done up. The consistency of these is not too sticky and not too opaque. It is the perfect inbetween of both! I love how long these lasts and they how they do not dry out your lips!
 
                                                                                 8/10
                                                                  Would I repurchase? Yes!
                                                        Price: 2.99 Found at Shoppers in Canada or Ulta in the US
                         What is your favorite Essence product?

                                                        ❤❤
                                             KatXoXo

12 comments:

LoveT. said...

What a wonderful Colour! Great Review :)

big Hugs

Unknown said...

Great color and nice review :)
Today new post,Want to win this dress or something diferent? I tell you how
Kisses from Spain, Kela

Erica D said...

I have a few of these and like them as well, they are great glosses and come in nice colors.

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Ellie-Jean said...

Hey everyone!

My name is Ellie and I'm a beginner blogger. I know that I must sound like hundreds of others but I would love it if someone, anyone took a bit of their time to look at my posts and maybe comment and say what you thought. A single +1 will make me feel like it's worth it and I don't want to give up. But by following my blog, you might make my day or even my week just by knowing that someone cares enough to go and help someone like me out. I would do the same because I know how it feels to go unnoticed, every blogger has been through that stage and knows the struggle. Please help me out, it doesn't hurt xxx <3

Jelly xxx <3

www.jelly-bean-beauty28.blogspot.com

Allie said...

LOVE this color!
xo, Al
www.sparklesandstilettos.com

Unknown said...

Of course! Just followed you on GFC! Waiting for you now! xx I wish you a lot of success! xx

My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7081543/?claim=jfjwc4zvgyu

Louisa said...

Love the color of the lipgloss. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Check out my blog and outfits on LOOKBOOK

Louisa Moje
http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth M said...

I have never heard of this brand - it looks like a great one to try though! Thanks for stopping by :)

Undeniably, me

Mademoiselle Lala said...

This seems like a lovely, easy-wearable shade. :)

Mademoiselle-Lala.com

Unknown said...

And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

Great review! Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

thanks so much xoxo Randa
http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hello there sweetie!
I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
Check it out here! -> http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award_22.html

Take care! :)
xxx

Jenny said...

I have never tried this before I really like the shade though very pretty x

www.krystelcouture.com