Tuesday 29 January 2013

Wet-n-Wild Bite the Bullet

Hello Girly`s 
Hope you all are having a fantastic week!! I had a midterm this week (in Math EEK!!) and was stressed to the max!! At least it was on a Monday so now I have the rest of the week to relax!! I wanted to share a new nail polish I got on a recent trip I got down to Seattle. Although we do have Wet-n-Wild in Canada we never get the full collection. I believe we have 5 colors from the Megalast line (not sure how many are in the full collection but I know it is much more then 5!!) & we usually don`t get any of the extra collections that come out either :(


 Just like the other colors from this line they are very creamy and opaque!! I just love this line and I especially love the $2 price tag ($3 in Canada!!) The brushes that come in these are called ``Manicure Pro Brush`` which I love....usually. This one the wand of the brush was too large for the top of the bottle so it has trouble coming out. It is not a huge problem you just have to be careful when opening because you do need to give it a big pull when taking it out and do not want to spill. I`m sure that is just a problem with this exact bottle because none of my other Megalasts are like this!!
                                   
I then added Nicole by OPI The Next CEO to the tips. (I wanted it to be uneven it is not an accident lol)

I then added Wet-n-Wild Fergie`s Glamorous over The Next CEO. I added a top coat to finish but forgot to get a picture of the very end result :(

Do you guys like the Wet-n-Wild Megalast line?? Which ones do you Recommend??

                                                                           
                                              KatXoXo

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful color! Love the combination :)

Unknown said...

Great combo!
~Jazmin

Carrie said...

i really like the color. and the silver tips made it even better! :)

Enter to win a feather hair extension from Hair Extension Deal!!! :)

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I've never tried it before but love the lavender hue...perfect for when we get some spring up in here!

Thank you for the visit love! On the blog this week- Snippets from my trip to Sundance! Hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Ashii said...

I love what you did with the tips! Pretty colour combination :)

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cute!


xoxo

KarenD said...

That's a lot more purple out of the bottle than I expected ... interesting. I don't have a lot of the Megalast ones, somehow they don't seem to catch my eye with all the other stuff that's always coming out.

Pandorah's Box said...

I have never even heard of this brand! I will have to check it out!

Gracie x said...

You have such a great taste in nail varnish! xxxx

p.s please take a look at my blog <3 thanks xxxx

Anonymous said...

If I start a blog on Myspace, will it get listed in search engines like Google?
[url=http://www.bonoforbet.com/]external link[/url]