Monday 21 January 2013

Plum's The Word

Hello Beauties 


 Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! It felt nice being back in a normal routine this week after the holiday crazyness!! Today I wanted to share a polish I got back in November I believe. I know I said in my last post that I had not been excited about a nail polish in a long time. Well, that was a lie. I was really excited about this nail polish. I was watching LisaLisaD1 on youtube and saw it on her nails & knew right away I NEEDED that polish!! It is a prefect mix between Plum and Pink and for someone who can not decide if she like's pink or purple better it is perfection!!


Is it not just the most gorgeous color ever?! I am in love!! This is a perfect cream polish, it applies like a dream!! There is no streaking at all and you could probably get away with one thick coat but I always love to do 2 just for that crisp polished look!! The brush is the "easy to use" brush which is perfect for my nails (I have wide finger nails) although I know lots of people are not in love with it. The only thing that I am not in love with is the price tag. $8 for a drugstore nail polish is not something I do very often since I can usually get OPI for the same price. I could have waited to get this on sale (usually they have sales from $5-6) which would have been fine but what can I say.....nail polish makes me do crazy things sometimes!!

  ❤
   KatXoXo

13 comments:

Natalia said...

That's a lovely shade, I don't usually buy Sally Hansen but if I found that one I would. x

Unknown said...

That color looks so pretty on you.
~Jazmin

canvasofculture said...

wow that's such a rich, beautiful shade!
xx

Barbara Tamez ♥ xo said...

Cute color :) xoxo

PolishandCharms said...

Lovely neutral!

Books and Lilies said...

Interesting shade. I love sally Hansen nail polishes.
There's a giveaway on my blog:
http://dressnread.blogspot.com/2013/01/ms-dressy-giveaway.html

fairy_ana said...

Beautiful color!

Anonymous said...

That's such a lovely color! So chic and professional looking. And the glossy lacquer is beautiful!

Aryn
Driftwood and Daydreams

jackie jade said...

fun color! always love new nail polish colors!
-- .blogspot.com

Boho Vanity said...

I've always wanted to try this like from Sally H.! The formula looks great xx - Boho Vanity

Ellen Grace said...

Such a gorgeous shade!

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

jovin said...

lovely nail polish :3

Pandorah's Box said...

Oooo I really like that color...