Wednesday 21 November 2012

Essie: Pilate Hottie

Hey Girly's 

Do you ever see someone wearing a polish and know that you HAVE to have it?! And then obsess over it until you finally find it?! This was that polish for me!! I saw someone on youtube wearing this and as soon as I noticed it my heart started to rase faster (am I crazy ??) That is how completly obsessed I am with finding those amazing holy grail nail polishes!



This polish is a nice pale purple but instead of being the normal easter-ish color it has the slightest hint of a grey undertone!! Which is what totally made this purple so unique and amazing to me. Don't get me wrong I love the popular purple that everyone seems to be wearing but this purple is very winter appropriate to me!!

For the formula I would say it is similar to most Essie's. Very opaque (2 coats) but a little on the streaky side. But definetly workable. Really I can not complain about this!!

                                                                           
                                                 KatXoXo

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your nail^^

ps: i have three old and new post on my blog! let me comments please!!
xoxo

Lea said...

Haha this is a beautiful colour. I do tend to go a bit crazy over glitters!

Lea x

It's Such A Wonderful Life -
http://shebeginstosee.blogsot.com

Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

Gaby Fauchon said...

What a gorgeous shade, right up my alley! Looks like it flatters your skintone very well x

A Polished Touch said...

That really is a gorgeous smokey neutral polish. I love greyed out purples like this, too. Chic, feminine and slightly edgy. Very nice!

Meera said...

This nail polish is stunning! I absolutely adore the color.

xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

fran said...

Hi! Im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/gentleman-in-b.html

facebook: showroomdegarde
twitter: @showroomdegarde

Anonymous said...

For anybody wondering if there is a dupe, I have the shade Cappucino from Barry M's range and that is very similar but for only £2.99!
http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Such an elegant color. I'm going to put this one on my wish list :)

Unknown said...

I'm a completely Essie addicted love the colours and last forever.
Great choice.
xxx

jennie said...

I love this colour! <3

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

Ashii said...

You have beautiful nails! That is a gorgeous classic colour.

Pandorah's Box said...

Ooooo I love that color!! It suits your nails so perfectly!

Barcelona Brunettes said...

cute color!

x0x0,
Barcelona Brunettes

KarenD said...

Nice color! Reminds me a little of OPI Tickle My Francey.