Hey Dolls ❤❤
I know most of you probably have already seen these but I thought I would share mine anyways because I was pretty proud of myself lol!! Me and wallpaper do not get along so the fact I was able to put it on without bubbles made me pretty happy!! (maybe because it wasn`e technically REAL wallpaper!!) This is such an easy inexpensive way to make a unique nail polish rack!!
What you will need:
1. Spice rack. I found mine at a thrift store which did
take a few trips and looking around at different places
because the old style shelf style spice racks are not
as popular now a days.
2. Wallpaper. I found mine at Dollarama for $2. You can
check your local Wal-mart or Target but I only found
wallpaper for $38+ and was not about to pay that!!
3. Paint. I chose black although I think grey would have
looked great with my wallpaper as well. I also picked this
up at Dollarama for $1 but I know Michaels carries paint
for not much more (plus you can always use your 50% off
coupons for an even better deal!!)
4. Scissora and Measuring Tape. Depending on what type of
wallpaper you used you may need a bowl of warm water and a
cloth as well. I used wallpaper that already has a self
1. Clean off your spice rack (Especially if you bought it at a thrift store like I did!!)
2. Paint your Spice Rack and Let dry overnight
3. Measure the areas you would like to put wallpaper on and make
outline on back of wallpaper.
4. Cut wallpaper and apply by taking off the back or applying warm water (dependant on what type you bought!! Read Instructions on item for exact application)
5. Let everything dry and do any touch ups that you feel necessary.
It is SO easy guys!! You must try it if your looking for a nail polish rack!! I``m already searching for more Spice Racks so I can make more!!
If you guys have made any Nail Polish Racks please link your post down below I would love to see!!