Wednesday 22 August 2012

Fall Favorites: Nail Polish

Hey Dollies ❤❤As promised I have a youtube video for you all!! That being said I am an amateur and I think it is awful!! I can not figure out editing but I gave it my best shot!! I do ramble on but I was not able to edit anything other then the begining and end so yeah...! I will get it one day!! Anyways please check it out and let me know what you think!! Be kind :)

                                                                     Thanks Lady's!!


                                                                            ❤❤
                                                KatXoXo
                                                                   

14 comments:

Amber said...

I think you did great hun! Honestly the only thing I even noticed was that Jacques is pronounced like jawk kind of haha. It's a name. Other than that I thought it was perfect I love your blog and hope you make more videos!

Barbara Tamez ♥ xo said...

Im starting to get ready for fall too :) cute color xoxox

Unknown said...

Great video I like your nail picks!
~Jazmin

Federica Delprino said...

I love all colours of nails too ;)

http://fehmoda.blogspot.it/

fairy_ana said...

Great choice :)

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Excellent choices!! That green Rimmel is amazing!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Excellent choices!! That green Rimmel is amazing!

Maria Sself said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see your video, girl!!! You're just gorgeous;-)
Hey, I tagged you in my 11 Facts About Me Post.
http://www.mariasself.com/2012/08/11-facts-about-me-plus-11-questions-tag.html

Can't wait to learn 11 facts about you - m.b. in the video?;-)))

Unknown said...

you seem to be such a kind person :)
and in btw your blog is so nice, dear!
keep up the amazing work and feel
free to check out the latest post on my fashionblog as well, if you like :))

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

lidavinnikova said...

nice video!)
Love your blog & hope you'll love mine and follow me back.
WatchMyBlogHere

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Excellent choicer :) Can't wait for all the new fall collections :)

Shang J. said...

These are some amazing picks! x

Jessie Abing said...

Nice video! Love the nail polish :)

xx, Jessie
http://jessieabimer.blogspot.com/

Pandorah's Box said...

You are so gorgeous!