Monday 30 May 2011

OOTD: Jeggings and Crop top

Hey Loves <3
First of all I would like to make a HUGE apology for not posting for over a week. I had the most terrible toothache for about five days. On Saturday I finally went to the dentist and got a tooth pulled and a root canal!! It is still aching though, even more then before :( I hope it starts feeling better and I don't have to go back to the dentist for more work. I hate the dentist!! I get so nervous sitting in that chair I feel like I'm gonna puke!! Anyways I have an OOTD today. Tomorow I will be posting my giveaway :) Hope you all will like!! Soooooo........

♥♥Crop Top: Sirens
♥♥Jeggings: Urban Behaviour♥♥HeadBand: Forever21


KatXoXo

10 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

gorgeous! love the colour of the top!

Much Love
Roisin Elizabeth
xoxox

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Ouch to the toothache, hope the pain goes away soon for you. Nice outfit.

Alexandra said...

u look lovely!!

lots of love!

reflectandfancy.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

wonderland girl-thanks sweetie ♥
charlotte sparkle- me toooo!! thank you ♥
reflect and fancy-thanks hunnie ♥

Anonymous said...

lovely photos! you are so cute!! :)
ciao ciao from Rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

Huda said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Everything looks so well put together and effortless! :)

http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

jeggings are my favourite.. theyre so comfy :)

WICKERMOSS said...

nice site am following!:))


wickermoss.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

Be exclusive Magazine-awww thanks love! ♥
Huda Kaake-why thank you :) ♥
Donna Baby-me too! So easy to throw on with anything!! ♥
WickeRmoss- Thanks ♥

robertlim said...

"We are from Tropika Club Magazine
To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please visit Tropika Club now.

We are also sharing our articles via this blog list:

1. Top Anti-Ageing Facial Salons in Western, Singapore

2. The Best Prawn Noodles in Singapore

3. 5 Ways to Supercharge Your Workout

4. Top 10 Frequently Drawn Winning 4D Numbers from Singapore Pools

5. Tricks To Help You Get Whiter Teeth
"