Wednesday 11 May 2011

My Weekend

Hey hunnie buns <3
Here's a few pics from my weekend!!

                                          On my way out for drinks :)
                                  I made my bestie a cake for her b-day!

                                    Mothers day home-made card lol

                                          Presents for my momma!!

                                            She loved her new bras!!

                       & little miss Ava dressed like Strawberry Shortcake!!

I hope you all got to spend the weekend with your mothers!! I love spoiling my mom this time of year!! She deserves it SO much!! I hope me and Ava can have a relationship like me and my mom have :) Happy Mothers day to all the great momma's out there!!

KatXoXo

4 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

Love your top in the first pic, and the cake looks delicious! <3
Ava is too cute for words!

Much Love
Roisin Elizabeth
xoxox

Simplyheather said...

This pictures are all so cute and that cake is making me hungry!!

KatXoXo said...

PrettyGlitters: Thanks hunnybun ♥
WonderlandGirl: Awww thank you!! It didn't taste too good to be honest lol
SimplyHeather: Thanks hun ♥

BeautyBehaved said...

thanks for following(:
& all the lovely comments
i appriciate it

your daughter is precious & beautiful, cherish.


& also i definetly recommend trying out the pedi paws even these small dogs have thick nails so theres not much of a chance that you can hurt them, just be aware of the quik which is the red area in the inside of the nail and stop before you get to that(: