Monday 11 April 2011

NOTD: A Oui Bit Of Red

Hey everyone!!
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day. I am so happy it is to finaly starting to warm up. I can't wait to do fun summer activites with Ava :) So today I have a NOTD: A Oui Bit Of Red.
 I love red nail polish but have trouble finding one that is the perfect color. This OPI A Oui Bit Of Red is the best red I have found so far. It's not to dark and when you look really close there is little tiny sparkles in it!!
This nail polish applies very nicely. It is not at all streaky. It dries fairly quickly so you don't get any yucky smudges. Like most red nail polishes when you remove you do have red stains on your hands and my nails have a faint stain of red on them as well. Which is a big downside of red nail polish but it usually comes off after a day or two. Other then that one downfall this is one of the best red nail polishes I have used so far.
What is your favourtie red nail polish? I would love to now cause I have such a hard time finding good ones!

KatXoXo

7 comments:

FashionAffair said...

A really gorgeous colorrr!!

http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Red nails are my favorite! Perfect color, very feminine :)

Kisses xoxo

Style, Decor & More said...

Red is the best - timeless and classic!

Red Lip Gloss said...

You can't go wrong with a red nail, that's for sure. Love it

xo

KatXoXo said...

FashionAffair-Thanks :)
Michelle-Me too. Easy to match with everything too ♥
Nancy-It most definetely is :)
Christina-True :) Thanks!!

Unknown said...

OPI is such a great brand. bait costy still..
Barry M is my other alternative

doasbg.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

MsNana_-I love them!! I think they are worth the price :)