Thursday 10 March 2011

My first Blog :)

Hey everyone :) This will be my first blog and since I am quiet new at this you will all have to bear with me about the appearance of my blog (boring I know) I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now but I couldn't decide if I was going to start one for a specific topic or.....just through out what I feel like talking about on that particular day!! And I have come to the conclution that I am going to through everything out at you as I feel neccasary :) I love love love makeup and nail art and have seen so many great blogs recently that are all focused on that one subject but I have so many things I'm interested in I just could not choose one thing to talk about so.....

Yesterday when I was indulging myself in some online shopping I got sucked into one of thos little advertisments in the corner of the screen (silly I know) You see.. I just recently became a mother (a little over a month ago) and have been interested in trying to work from home. Doing what? I have no clue..... So when I saw the advertisement for stay at home moms wanting a great career I eagerly signed myself up for some more info. Well lets just say I wasted a few hours of what spare time I do have being "convinced" that I could make millions selling there product if I only gave a down payment of $300. $300?! For real?? They are hitting up stay at home moms for $300!! I couldn't help but laugh at how I actually bought into for a moment!! Until next time...
KatXoXo

No comments: