Thursday 22 May 2014

Weekly Update ❤

Hello my loves ❤
I have been absent a lot lately like I mentioned in my last post. I thought it would be good to do a little update of what I've been up to!

I could organize my nail polish over and over again,
I just love it!
                        I picked up a couple new ScentSationals wax cubes from Wal Mart.
                 I chose Red Velvet Cupcake and Tropical Fiesta! I love to use these during
                     the day & then burn candles at night. I love my house to smell all day long!
                       My mom and sister surprised me with Prada Candy for me for mothers day!
                                                     They are way to sweet to me!
                                 I have been obsessed with eggs for breakfast lately;
                    on bagels, hard boiled, with salsa, etc. Any way, I just love them!
                                       I am currently reading The Wives of Bath.
                   Grant and the kids got me this beautiful flower basket for Mothers day!
                                                                     Mothers day :)
                                                  My babes hanging out together!
                                                 More organizing of all this craziness!
                                  My goal is for the house to be completely organized
                                 by the time I go back to work. So far it is going slow :(
        I received a new VoxBox with these Impress nails find my review of them here
                                                                  more organizing.....
                                 I made this Pinterest project for my mom for mothers day!
                             I wish the writing turned out nicer. Other then that I am very pleased!

                                      Have a great day :)
                                                                        ❤❤
                                            KatXoXo

4 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Love the collection of amazing looks! xx

Unknown said...

The book looks great! I wwant to read it! <3

❤ ✿ MY BLOG✿ ❤
Rinako

hotmail login account said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find good poem here in the post. thank you.

Darren Demers said...

I have been absent a lot lately like I mentioned in my last post. I thought it would be good to do a little update of what I've been up to! stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company