Monday 6 June 2011

Go Canucks Go!!

Hey loves <3
I don't know how many of you follow hockey, I for one do not. I find it quiet boring to watch unless you are actually at the game. But now that Vancouver has made it in to the finals for the Stanley cup this little hockey bug has bitten EVERYONE down here. The energy is amazing!! I can litteraly hear screams from my whole neighborhood everytime we score!! I have to honest I never thought our team would EVER win the cup.....but I think this may actually be our year!! My boyfriend is a Canucks fanatic and his birthday was this weekend so me, my mom, and my sister made him a Canucks cake. The three of us watch Cake Boss all the time so we wanted to give it a try!! We bought some fondont and some expensive icing tips and spent hours trying to make it perfect....


TaDaaa!! I think it turned out pretty decent for our first try!! What do you guys think??

KatXoXo

2 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

That is literally one of the most awesome cakes ever!
I could never do anything like that!

Much Love
Roisin Elizabeth
xoxox

KatXoXo said...

awww you are way too kind!! Thanks ♥